Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 52,121 hits
Victoria Butterell on Facebook :
- Tabby Teas – Cat Cafe ! …. and me ! …. a fabulous time ! ….
- “Two Owls” …. aka fans of Sheffield Wednesday ….
- … at the Bagel Deli ! … its Tigs ! …
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
Tag Archives: Locksmith
A Unique Street ! … its Hickmott, in Sheffield !…
… yes, it’s Hickmott Road. A row of shops that has a unique vibe. Friendly and keeping upbeat, through the pandemic. The food shops and takeaways are open, please call by and support them… … here is my watercolour of … Continue reading
Posted in Art, Cafe, Dogs, Sheffield, Sheffield - watercolours, Shops, UK, watercolour Tagged Bagels, Boutique, Cafe, Cakes, Clothes, Coffee, Deli, Ecclesall, feline, gallery, Hickmott, Homemade, IberiCo, Little Gems, Locksmith, Olivers, Olives, Ora, Paintings, Photograghic, Porter Brook, Sandwich, Sharrow Vale, Spanish, takeaway, Tapas, Tattoo, Tiara, waffles, Zabella 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.