Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 52,121 hits
Victoria Butterell on Facebook :
- Tabby Teas – Cat Cafe ! …. and me ! …. a fabulous time ! ….
- “Two Owls” …. aka fans of Sheffield Wednesday ….
- … at the Bagel Deli ! … its Tigs ! …
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
Tag Archives: Mercure Hotel
“Yuki … City Centre Horticulturalist … Peace Gardens, Sheffield” ….
… I often see “Yuki”, and others, tending the fabulous flowers & plants in the Peace Gardens and other areas around the City Centre. These green spaces can be a sanctuary for many people, including me. The gardens are a … Continue reading
Posted in Art, Birds, Cafe, Hendersons Relish, Natural History, Nature, Pubs, Restaurant, Sheffield, Shops, sketch, UK, watercolour Tagged Botanical, Caffe Nero, City Council, Costa, Countryside, Flowers, Fountain, Mercure Hotel, Parks, Peace Gardens, Pigeons, Pinstone, Plants, St Pauls, Surrey street, Town Hall, Winter Gardens 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.