Nipping to my local shops on a very quiet Sunday, I thought I saw something cute and fluffy in the window of Hush (closed). Not moving, it looked like a toy. I edged closer to have a look – he/she began barking – very loudly – I nearly jumped out of my skin – Brilliant !!
Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 51,627 hits
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
- .. a Parade of Shops and The Waggon & Horses …new 360° Panorama ! …
- … at the Brewery ! …. it’s Brewery Dog ! … & helping cats !…
- … at the Infant School ! .. very special new painting …