Nipping to my local shops on a very quiet Sunday, I thought I saw something cute and fluffy in the window of Hush (closed). Not moving, it looked like a toy. I edged closer to have a look – he/she began barking – very loudly – I nearly jumped out of my skin – Brilliant !!
Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 52,121 hits
Victoria Butterell on Facebook :
- Tabby Teas – Cat Cafe ! …. and me ! …. a fabulous time ! ….
- “Two Owls” …. aka fans of Sheffield Wednesday ….
- … at the Bagel Deli ! … its Tigs ! …
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
I think it looks like a she – well whatever it is it looks pretty scary though! Hope you have climbed back into your skin now Victoria
Hi Mary, I think a “she” too, she had quite an impressive collar on, almost Chanel-looking (didn’t get tooo close a look !). Hopefully back in my skin 🙂 but I did leave my gloves behind in the Co-op, such excitement !