Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 51,626 hits
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
- .. a Parade of Shops and The Waggon & Horses …new 360° Panorama ! …
- … at the Brewery ! …. it’s Brewery Dog ! … & helping cats !…
- … at the Infant School ! .. very special new painting …
Tag Archives: hair
… at Millhouses, Sheffield ….. the shops & businesses are on Terminus Road (a terminus of “first generation” electric trams, phased out in the 1950’s) … … the Waggon & Horses pub, opposite, is over 100 years old, and has … Continue reading
…. a very busy junction in a Sheffield suburb, where some buildings and even a pub, date back over 100 years ! ….. these are the buildings & businesses on the immediate junction …. Limited Edition, Fine Art prints now … Continue reading
Devonshire Street hosts many small Independent stores, and part of this street faces demolition as part of a future development. I wanted my painting to capture the unique Spirit of the Street now …
… Syd & Mallorys fantastic clothing Emporium … nicely balanced with Salon W, hair stylists… Syd & Mallorys Emporium, 162 Devonshire Street, Sheffield S3 7SG On Facebook here Salon W 160 Devonshire Street, web-site : here
Nipping to my local shops on a very quiet Sunday, I thought I saw something cute and fluffy in the window of Hush (closed). Not moving, it looked like a toy. I edged closer to have a look – he/she began barking – … Continue reading