……is the name of this cafe (which is, confusingly, actually No. 6 in the Cafes on the Hoof series). I’m particularly pleased with the “Pure” radio (and aerial), the stacks of CD’s/mini-discs, huge wall-speaker and the Bob Dylan portrait……(the huge picture just left of centre is a great photo of another planet). Pete & Paul of Cafe #9, do, I think make the best coffee …….
Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 52,121 hits
Victoria Butterell on Facebook :
- Tabby Teas – Cat Cafe ! …. and me ! …. a fabulous time ! ….
- “Two Owls” …. aka fans of Sheffield Wednesday ….
- … at the Bagel Deli ! … its Tigs ! …
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
Hi Violetski 🙂 many thanks for your kind words, very much appreciated. By the way, I may have said this before, but will say again, I love your gravatar 🙂 very best, V xx
Lovely cafe and beautiful drawing! Love it♡