Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 51,846 hits
Victoria Butterell on Facebook :
- … at the Bagel Deli ! … its Tigs ! …
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
- .. a Parade of Shops and The Waggon & Horses …new 360° Panorama ! …
- … at the Brewery ! …. it’s Brewery Dog ! … & helping cats !…
Tag Archives: Green
… another slice of Independents …
… the next section of my watercolour painting of Devonshire Street – featuring one of the most complex shop name signs I have ever attempted … and possibly the largest collection of Vintage Jewellery, at Filibuster & Booth … Filibuster … Continue reading
Posted in Art, Books, Cafe, Sheffield, Sheffield - watercolours, Shops, UK Tagged Antique, Balance, Demolition, Devonshire, Green, Holistic, Jewellery, Life, Lifestyle, Meditation, Save, Sheffield, Vintage 4 Comments
… The Spirit of Independents … Devonshire Street …
Devonshire Street hosts many small Independent stores, and the street faces demolition as part of a future development. I wanted my painting to capture the Spirit of the Street, before its lost. The Green Room 150 – 154 … Continue reading
Posted in Art, Books, Cafe, Sheffield, Sheffield - watercolours, Shops, UK Tagged Bar, Demolition, Devonshire, Division, Green, historic, pub, Rare, Sheffield, shops, Vintage 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.