Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 51,627 hits
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
- .. a Parade of Shops and The Waggon & Horses …new 360° Panorama ! …
- … at the Brewery ! …. it’s Brewery Dog ! … & helping cats !…
- … at the Infant School ! .. very special new painting …
Tag Archives: Demolition
Devonshire Street hosts many small Independent stores, and part of this street faces demolition as part of a future development. I wanted my painting to capture the unique Spirit of the Street now …
… a lovely white painted brick shop front, at the opposite end of the Street to the previous Green Room, with a very tempting interior … Natural Bed Company, 168 Devonshire Street, Sheffield S3 7SG On Facebook here
… the next section of my watercolour painting of Devonshire Street – featuring one of the most complex shop name signs I have ever attempted … and possibly the largest collection of Vintage Jewellery, at Filibuster & Booth … Filibuster … Continue reading
Devonshire Street hosts many small Independent stores, and the street faces demolition as part of a future development. I wanted my painting to capture the Spirit of the Street, before its lost. The Green Room 150 – 154 … Continue reading