Fund-raising for Friends of Ferals (Sheffield)
- 52,121 hits
Victoria Butterell on Facebook :
- Tabby Teas – Cat Cafe ! …. and me ! …. a fabulous time ! ….
- “Two Owls” …. aka fans of Sheffield Wednesday ….
- … at the Bagel Deli ! … its Tigs ! …
- … “The Christmas Shop”, Sheffield … a Prize Winner ! ..
- White Hound … at Brocco, on the Park, Sheffield…
- .. A man & his dog … on the day of the Queen’s funeral…..
Tag Archives: Ordnance Survey
…on the map…
Posted on August 31, 2019 by neowatercolour
… “Nether Edge – Panorama with Hounds”. Watercolour & ink on old Nether Edge Ordnance Survey map (1903 Godfrey Edition), 44 x 28 cm… … the painting is of Nether Edge, with shops & cafes there today, and features some … Continue reading →
Posted in Art, Books, Cafe, Dogs, Greyhounds, Hendersons Relish, Nether Edge, Restaurant, Sheffield, Shops, UK, watercolour | Tagged Auction, Bannerdale, Cafe #9, Clover, Coffee, Dentist, Farmers Market, Flower shop, gift shop, Hendersons, Lotte, Moss, Nether Edge Road, On the edge, Ordnance Survey, organic, Osteopath, Relish, Sheldon Road, Wholefood, Wickwire, Zeds | 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.